Value of ACR Membership:
- Proactive leadership on the orderly and responsible development of Alberta's natural resources for 79 years.
- The trust of the Alberta government, the expertise of senior industry leaders and the innovation of the research community - applied through 15 committees to address today's important sector challenges.
- Respect forum for discussion - government shares perspectives with industry... industry shares perspective with government - and each receives direct, balanced, credible feedback.
- Broad-based representation enhances reputation for balanced positions: oil and gas, oil sands, power generation/distribution, coal, forestry, minerals, and service industries.
- Course-changing ACR deliverables in the past two decades:
National Oil Sands Task Force - a new energy vision for Canada (1995)
Oil Sands Technology Roadmap (2004)
Learning from Experience - Aboriginal Programs in the Resource Industries (2006)
Task Force Report on Resource Development + the Economy (2011)
ACR has four levels of membership:
- Group I – Major companies involved in resource exploration and/or development
- Group II – Small companies involved in resource exploration and/or development, or supporting companies largely dependent on resource development
- Group III – Supporting companies moderately dependent upon resource development
- Group IV – Individuals (i.e. retirees, sole practitioners)
For the ACR Membership Application form - click here.
For additional information, please call the ACR office at 780-420-1030 or send an e-mail to email@example.com