The mandate, membership and terms of reference of this committee - formed more than a decade and a half ago - are currently under review. The aim is to reignite its work, to identify key opportunities for improved communication, engagement, and inclusion, and to spur the development and sharing of best practices.
Joe Dion, Frog Lake Energy Resources Corp.
Bryan Kneller, Ledcor Group of Companies
2016 Committee Update
- Committee members met to discuss principles, roles and priorities for future work.
- Two possible priorities were identified:
- Updating ACR's "Learning From Experience: Aboriginal Programs in the Resource Industries" originally published in 2006.
- Addressing resource industry related issues raised in the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
- Committee leadership was renewed as specified above.
For information on the Aboriginal Programs Project click here
To view the publication Learning from Experience: Aboriginal Programs in the Resources Industries click here